Question

A man sent me DMs on Twitter and asked my name but I didn’t tell him because I didn’t want to. Then he said he is currently being deployed to Syria so I simply replied “stay safe” hoping he wouldn’t send me any more messages. But after a while he sent me another message: “Good Evening, my friend is that why you went to have a wound, I thought of you day and night, may God grant that you get well soon, thanks to Jesus Christ, that you are alive and that we can meet as soon as possible” Why does he think of me day and night and want to meet me? My profile picture is an animal. He doesn’t know anything about me. Is he just trying to be nice? But I have no interest in him at all!

Answers

A man sent me DMs on Twitter and asked my name but I didn’t tell him because I didn’t want to. Then he said he is currently being deployed to Syria so I simply replied “stay safe” hoping he wouldn’t send me any more messages. But after a while he sent me another message:  “Good Evening, my friend is that why you went to have a wound, I thought of you day and night, may God grant that you get well soon, thanks to Jesus Christ, that you are alive and that we can meet as soon as possible” Why does he think of me day and night and want to meet me? My profile picture is an animal. He doesn’t know anything about me. Is he just trying to be nice? But I have no interest in him at all!