Question

Do my answers sound natural?

Q: Do you try to make choices that reduce your effect on climate change?

A: I try turning off electricity when I don’t use and purchasing environmentally friendly appliances.

Q: How closely do you follow politics in your country? Do you follow global events?

A: I search on the Internet and watch TV news about politics. I sometimes watch BBC news, so I can know about global events.

Q: Which of your friends or family is the most interested in politics?

A: My father is very interested in politics. He often taught me about it when I was a kid, but it was too difficult for me to understand what he said.

Answers

Do my answers sound natural?