Question

Hello! I’m reading a book called "Born to fight" by mark hunt.

"My memories of places and people started to form when we four kids were shipped off from our one-bed room place in the Auckland suburb of Mount Eden to Savai’i to live with my dad’s brother and his wife when I was maybe four or five."

I almost got it, but I didn’t understand this part → "our one-bed room (that?)place in the Auckland suburb of Mount Eden"

I guess…."that" is in hiding between room and place.
And I think that Mount Eden is located to the Auckland suburb. So it’s like "New Zealand→ Auckland→ Mount Eden(=Auckland suburb) →bedroom".
But I don’t know the meaning of "of".
Auckland suburb? Or…..suburb of Mount Eden?

Answers

gift box
Sent a gift

gift box
Sent a gift

gift box
Sent a gift

But I don’t know the meaning of "of".  
Auckland suburb?    Or…..suburb of Mount Eden?