Question

I don't want to offend anyone but all what I wanted from you was being my friend and support each other as a friend which I was looking for. If you're ok with that, I bet we would be able to become good friend. I won't leave as long as we have a good friendship so I'd like you to be myside as a friend! You don't have to be sorry about your feeling. People should deserve to tell their opinions and feeling freely toward someone else! So thank you for accepting me as your friend which I appreciate it.

Is this natural? If it sounds unnatural or grammatically wrong, please let me know😊

Answers