Question

• Simplified Chinese (China)

It might be difficult for elders to accommodate their way of thinking, but the situation surrounding them is definitely different from the previous one, in which older people grew up and Japan was increasingly becoming better off and filling with huge hope in the entire society.
I think young people place emphasis on “cost performance” and “time performance” is their strategy that can make them survive in this unstable age without a net. We should take into account these factors and treat them accordingly.

Would it be possible for you to correct the above sentences? I’d like to use them when I talk about young Japanese people’s realistic and rationalistic perspective.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Answers

Thank you in advance for your help!