Question

• Portuguese (Portugal)
  • French (France)
  • Spanish (Spain)

"As you may have seen, I'm a Portuguese native speaker. However, what you don't know is that I'm very passionate about languages in general, which is why I decided to study Applied Languages at university. Among all the languages I've "come across" so far -- English, Spanish, French, Italian and Mandarin --, the truth is (American) English is undoubtedly and by far the one I love the most, which is why I want to be an English teacher in the future. Notwithstanding my good level of the language, one can always learn new things and improve certain aspects. Therefore, I appreciate all the help you can give me in improving my fluency and in achieving proficiency."
Does this sound natural? If so, how may I improve it and make it more advanced?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Portuguese (Portugal)

• Portuguese (Brazil)

• Portuguese (Portugal)

• Portuguese (Brazil)

• Portuguese (Portugal)

Thanks in advance