Question

• Portuguese (Portugal)
  • French (France)
  • Spanish (Spain)

Is the expression (I'm not sure it's an expression) "You should know..." too assertive/rude?
Context: I'm posting a Christmas song everyday on Instagram and yesterday I was going to write a caption saying "You should know I'm leaving the best ones for the end, so stay tuned".

I also remember writing a letter of application on a B1 exercise in class and saying something like "(...) You should also know that I have vast experience in...", trying to add information and call the attention of the reader to this matter.

Thanks in advance

Answers

• Portuguese (Portugal)

• Portuguese (Portugal)

• Portuguese (Portugal)

• Portuguese (Portugal)

Thanks in advance