Question

Could you please proofread my writing and tell me if it sounds natural?
I would appreciate it if you could correct it using common phrases and spoken language.

Q: I suppose a opportunity that whole members of your talent agency work hard will increase from now on. Can I ask you about your future vision of your company?

S: I don't stand the kind of position where I can tell you about that, but speaking of my feeling that I hope this company will be like this, I think it would be nice that each one of our celebrities would go ahead their own direction and would be doing what they want. Each one of them would have the stance that they do their best as individual streamer, beyond that they would finally kind of like have fun when all of them gather sometimes. It would kind of like a place where you can go back or where everybody can feel relaxed. On the other hand, I want to figure out something that only I can do as well.

Answers