Question

• Vietnamese

I've practice for my speaking test, and I've got some questions, please answer them for me. Because I aim for a high score in the Ielts speaking test so can you just tell me which sentence can be improved and how to improve them? I want them to be as natural as possible, not understandable. Thank you so much:

1.Girls don’t know what men want, so when it comes to seducing they keep giving wrong signals.

2.After breaking up , you should cut off the exposure to him. ( Is “ cut off” natural in this case, if not please help give me another phrase)

3.I’m always grateful to have her as part of my past life. ( Is this natural “ part of my past life”, if not please improve the sentence for me)

Answers

• Vietnamese

2.After breaking up , you should cut off the exposure to him.  ( Is “ cut off” natural in this case, if not please help give me another phrase)