Question

Could you check and correct my English essay? It’s a college entrance exam a problem.
(15歳の自分に手紙をくれるとしたら、なんと言い、どんなアドバイスを送るだろうか?)
If I could send a letter for me of 15 years olds, I would say two principle things.
First, you don’t need to compare with other people. You should have more confidence. It is important to speak or act positively in order to success because positive and bright people attract others.
Second, be nice to yourself. You may not like yourself, but your friends and your family cherish you. It is OK to be nice to you. I want you to realize how many people like and cherish you.
In conclusion, since all people are treasures for someone, I would say “I hope you will accept yourself step-by-step” if I could send a letter for me of 15 years olds.

Answers

• English (US) Near fluent