Question

• German
  • Greek

“After supplying 50pcs of conventional version left in our warehouse, our supply will shift to new version. “

By the sentence above, I wanted to tell that our inventory of the conventional products would finish after shipping 50pcs, and after that, a new version of the items would be supplied instead.
Also I meant to imply a plan of discontinuing of the current type.

But the receiver said my sentence sounded as if all old supply would have been consumed after the shipment of 50pcs.

Could anyone tell why my sentence was taken as above despite of my intention?

Answers