Question
12 Apr 2017

I'd really like you to check this setence out, and teach me unnatural and wrong points.

I heard a woman talking with someone, one is a student and the other is an adult when I was eating in my university. The woman suddenly spoke to me and asked how about my university. After my answering the question, she begun to have interest in me because I looked so confident from the way I talked. Then while I was telling them about my background, I felt a little bit difference about her. I wondered if she had been so great person, and I asked man sitting next to me about her. He told me that she has been a famous simultaneous interpreter in the world. I felt surprised and awful, but I thought this is good chance, so I felt excited. After the conversation, they gave me delightful words and introduced to me a great person who is an entrepreneur. He has a lecture on April 22. I've decided to go. I had no expectations like this, but today's lucky meeting, I believe, cause me to have a better opportunity to broaden my horizons and chances. I'm so greatful for their warm and kind talking.

Answers

I heard a woman talking with someone, one is a student and the other is an adult when I was eating in my university. The woman suddenly spoke to me and asked how about my university. After my answering the question, she begun to have interest in me because I looked so confident from the way I talked. Then while  I was telling them about my background, I felt a little bit difference about her. I wondered if she had been so great person, and I asked man sitting next to me about her. He told me that she has been a famous simultaneous interpreter in the world. I felt surprised and awful, but I thought this is good chance, so I felt excited. After the conversation, they gave me delightful words and introduced to me a great person who is an entrepreneur. He has a lecture on April 22. I've decided to go.  I had no expectations like this, but today's lucky meeting, I believe,  cause me to have a better opportunity to broaden my horizons and chances.  I'm so greatful for their warm and kind talking.