Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you translate these sentence into English?
- Can anyone please translate what this means?
- Hello there. What does this quote mean please?
- Hello there. Could somebody explain the meaning of this quote to me please?
- If anyone should call, please take me a massage. もし誰かから電話が来たらメモしておいて下さい。 Does this sound natu...
- can anyone elaborate the process shown in circle for me. Thanks.
- i want anyone to help me to improve my conversation skills in english
- AP course stands for advanced placement course, which is common in the U.S. Does this sound ...
- What does the sentence below mean? If possible, can you kindly tell me the way to use "nothing ＋s...
- Do you sometimes pronounce the phrase "just an ordinary" like "jus-nor-near-y"?
- "I was happy to hear the news that he finally got a job. However, he said it's a temporary job an...
- "I completely forgot to set the alarm before going to bed last night, so when I woke up this morn...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...