Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- are there other ways to say 미안해??
- What are all the different ways to say I?
- Different ways to say 뭐해?
- What are other ways to say 뭐 해?
- Is there any other ways to say 건배?
- Do you usually use “Long time no see”?Is there any other good greeting instead of it?
- Is this sentence awkward? (1) I want to go to America, but it's up in the air when I go there. ...
- What does “Would you want to set the meeting up?” mean? Is he asking me to set up the meeting?
- Does this sound natural in English? If you know me you know that I'm a huge fan of Celine Dion.
- GRE test is really hard for me Especially the verbal part 😓 Just complaining
- All of them are cute or all of them is cute??
- What does chomp mean? Is it a common word?
- in sentence "If I woke up early, I'd arrive at work", it's a good sentence or I better use "earli...
- what it means by "off the scene " if someone is doing something behind the scene, can say " he is...
- "I thought you would have pawned it by now" "I thought you had pawned it by now" are both correc...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- 새 옷을 입고 출근했는데 동료 한 명은 “우와, 새 옷 샀어요? 멋있네요.”라고 칭찬을 했습니다. 이 상황에서는 한국인이 무슨 말을 합니까? 표현 두 가지를 써야 되는데 ...
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...