Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what do you think about Brazil?
- What do you think about Brazilians?
- What do you think about brazilians?
- o que vocês acham do Brasil?
- what do you like as a brazilian??
- How come I don’t find official results on google explaining the difference between “numerous” an...
- can we say: I don't do yellow journalism
- The aurora is spectacular, everybody is mesmerized by the magical sight and to be remembered fore...
- What does “ flat” mean in this paragraph? Also the word “quire”? When Britain’s Royal Automobil...
- what does wires get crossed mean. the full sentence would be. I am mighty scared because if the...
- Can someone correct this text? (I'm far from finished....) Today I'm going to teach you guys how...
- There more vowels in English than in Japanese. This is one of the reasons why English is difficu...
- What does "to prime" mean?
- Which one is correct? They are family. They are a family. It's a family.
- Is it natural to say ‘she is one of those person who can joke around with you but also be serious...
- "Nós estamos muito feliz." ou "Nós estamos muito felizes" ?
- Como se diz? "Prazer em conhece-lo" ou "Prazer em lhe conhecer"?
- Como eu devo responder quando alguém falar "Deus te abençoe"? Eu ouvi falar que não posso dizer ...
- bem melhor ou muito melhor qual é o correto e porque ?
- O que significa quando uma coisa é "foda"? P. ex. = "Você é muito foda"