Question
28 Apr 2017

please correct my ritting
today, Iwas free all day long .although I was dying to go to the welcom party of yossakoi , Istayed home because Ikad to decise where to go in my studying abroad . I collected much information from internet , SNS ,and so on . But I cannot decide because total cost was over my expection. I swered to my parents to come home tobe able to speak English fuluently. my moter said ‘ All right as long as I break my money stock." I am getting cold feet , but I will go for it !

Answers

• English (US) Near fluent
  • Lithuanian Near fluent
  • Russian Near fluent

• English (US) Near fluent

please correct my ritting 
today, Iwas free all day long .although I was dying to go to the welcom  party of yossakoi , Istayed home because Ikad to decise where to go in my studying abroad . I collected much information from internet , SNS ,and so on . But I cannot decide because total cost was over my expection. I swered to my parents to come home tobe able to speak English fuluently. my moter said ‘ All right as long as I break my money stock." I am getting cold feet , but I will go for it !