Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Que actividades o pasatiempos haces para divertirte
- What do you do for fun?
- How do you like to have fun?
- What’s on TV these days? Anything fun?
- 1. An entertainment channel that offers programs satisfying man's desire around-the clock! 2. Gr...
- Japanese entertainments are getting popularity from foreigners, and anime or manga what is called...
- What does i'm not here for your entertainment mean?
- easy-going even-tempered laid-back What is the difference?
- I can’t understand the difference in nuance between “He crammed himself with cake.” and “He eng...
- It'll be a few years before our investments start paying out. What does PAY OUT mean?
- What is the role of 'which' in this sentence? - Select the property to which you want to import ...
- Does this sound natural? The main text font of your paper should be in 12 size Times New Roman.
- I have the same bag as him. I have the same bag as his. Which one is correct?
- Any day now, any day now, I shall be released. What's the meaning of "any day now"?
- I wanna ask about “Are you up(down) for —-“. “Are you up for play the game tonight?” or “Are you...
- "Fickle Piano Improvisation" Is this natural for a YouTube video title?
- A) If he had chosen the way, he might not be here now. B) If he had selected the way, he might n...
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?