Updated on
4 Jan 2015

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

To complete the process, your profile with your personal information including the educational and academic background, the research project you are currently engaged in, the papers published in recent 5 years and your service in academic institutions is need. Does this sound natural?

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Previous question/ Next question