Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 「車を買う電話した事のは私でした。」 Does this mean "it was me who called about buying a car"?
- Can I say あの車は私が子供の時に買われました。to mean "That car was bought when I was a child"?
- Please explain this: 高すぎて買えませんでした Does this mean "it was too expensive and I couldn't buy it?" ...
- 車は安かったら、明日は買いです Is this natural? ("If the car is cheap, I will buy it tomorrow").
- ▫️ If I want to express "I didn't buy it, because it was too expensive." Would 「とても高いので、買わなかった。」...
- 車でホテルに行きました。 Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 車 (くるま) and 自動車 (じどうしゃ) ?
- 車から出ると、地面にあったものに足が引っかかってこけるところだった。 Does this sound natural?
- Which one os more natural/more used?
- Do these three sentences have the same meaning? I'm happy doing what I'm doing now. I’m conte...
- If someone tells me "tell about memorable episodes", can I only tell my good experiences? or Can ...
- Does "Play the good guitar" mean the same thing as" Play the guitar well"?
- Could you help me with this? Have to rewrite the sentences with plural forms. Have to use the n...
- "she has never gave good ideas for the project." "she has never made me one of those." (does th...
- Conversational sushi is wrapped in 海苔(のり, dried seaweed). Conversely, why is California roll (カリフ...
- You can't backpedal once words come out of your mouth, and no amount of I'm sorry will make them ...
- Or I can pick you up and take a taxi together🙂 Is it awkward??
- No need to snap. What does that mean?