Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- In my society, the youngest daughter generally will inherit the house of her parents. She can sta...
- How do mothers in law treat their son in law or daughter in law? Do they feel jealous because the...
- There is someone who is the mother of my son's classmate, and I learned where her home is. I want...
- If my mom will second married, how I trust call her future husband?
- Are there any updates? Is there any update? Which one is gramatically correct?
- what does "how you liking it so far" mean? Can you help me, please?
- How to tell that "we understand the situation" in a formal email?
- what does it mean the phrase "have a great one" ? it s the first time I hear that.
- what does "rise and grind" mean??