Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What do you call the upper part of the shoes like collars?
- What’s the meaning of the hand sign, hocking your two fingers of both hands?
- What does hand sign matching the fist and palm mean?
- What is this called? A five-drawer dresser?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Give me your hands. Because the life is good when I'm in lov...
- What does "gentle hands" in line 109 mean?
- After you wash your hands, don't wipe them on your pants. Use a towel. Does this sound natural?
- Are these correct? They will be the ones running the country They will be the ones to run the c...
- “Contraceptive methods enable the couples to space out their children. “ please tell me does this...
- I haven’t seen this picture in ages. This brings back memories. Does this sound natural?
- Do these sound natural ?? 1. Whales are huge 2. Dolphins are cute 3. Sharks have sharp teeth 4....
- What is that called? It looks like a macaron/macaroon, which is made from flour and whisked egg w...
- 1)Does TAKE ON mean to face and opponent or enemy? 2)And to take on a job position?
- Is it correct to say "can you take me a picture?"
- Is it “does she speak” or “does she speaks”?
- Does my English sound natural? “He has a bad mouth but actually he’s a very nice guy.”
- Hi, what's the difference between this words "earn and win", "allow and let", "begin and star", "...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...