Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Where can I buy K-Pop Lightsicks in Seoul?
- Where can I buy vegetarian 찐빵 in Seoul ?
- Where can I find authentic 붕어빵 in Seoul? :)
- where can i buy kimchi in Seoul?
- Where can I buy grocery with low prices in Korea? (eg what shops or website?)
- Why do Koreans add "ssi" and "ah" to the ends of names? what do they mean?
- How can you check if someone blocked you on Kakao (without them knowing you checked so you can po...
- What is the literal definition of "ahjuma" and "ahjussi" (I'm not sure how they're spelt.) And in...
- 이런 질문이 항상 물어보고 싶거든요.... 아티스트분들이 중에서 데이팅 하는 거 왤케 논란이 많죠? 이미지나 첫인상 같은 것은...그렇게 중요해요? 모르는 사람들의 시선이까지...
- Do many people in Korea have naturally curly hair or is it very rare?