27 Jul 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Most of which( is or are) which is grammatically correct ?
- Could you check two sentences are corrected? Or,please let me know what is the best sentence for ...
- His keen eyes flickered (but, and, then) I saw sorrow in their depths. What conjunction is ap...
- Which phrase is better for everyday conversation? 1. I hit the books for the upcoming exam. 2. I ...
- What is the sentence order in english?
- What is your favorite thing about learning a different language?
- What does "the whole hide-in-plain-sight thing" mean? 320 I put the word out with patrol... ...
- What is the difference between The thing is ... and The point is ... ?
- What are famous sitcoms in the US these days?
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “Violence has flared at the border.” and “Viol...
- Is the plural form of (computer)mouse is (computer)mice?
- She did so much for me, that I can never thank her enough. What would be correct to say instea...
- I wonder if I say”most of cars run on the road”,it might mean “A lot of Cars around the world run...
- A: "How do you say ’さようなら’ in English? Do you know the answer?" B: "Bye Bye Big Boy?" A: "No." ...
- I hope to next christmas that i buying a fir and then decoration to fir does this sound natural?
- How would you describe a report to cancel an insurance?
- 1. If I moves back to Japan I will meet my parents every day. 2. If I moved back to Japan I wou...
- I have a question. What does "overplay" mean? Does it mean "playing something too much"? Thank you!
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- "Well received with thanks, noted with thanks." Those two expressions are common used in busine...