Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you tell me which sentence is the most natural or correct? ・as far as I know~ ・as long as...
- how can i difference the nouns in one sentence，example ：thanks，should I put the s or not？or just ...
- when i talk，how can i have your tone like a questioning tone or sth,i don't know how to read a se...
- Is “be more prepared about something” grammatically right? Or is it only acceptable to use “be mo...
- which one is the right: "everyone/everybody says" or "everyone/everybody say"?
- What does "Donny" mean in the uk?
- Which is correct? 1.Write it in your exercise book. 2.Write it on your exercise book.
- Which one is correct grammatically between "I have much stuff to do" and "I have many stuff to do"
- So, what are British girls like?