Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- grazie mile o mile grazie?
- please can you record me hi how are you im fine thanks :)
- Grazie di o grazie per Io dico sempre grazie per l'aiuto grazie per avermi aiutato. Com'è?
- can you help me read about it? thank you very much(^_^)
- czy to jest poprawne: grazie molte
- A) I know that a shop sells nice T-shirts. B) I know a shop that sells nice T-shirts. Which is m...
- Who is the grandson or granddaughter of your son or daughter in law?
- Do these two sentences mean the same thing? -That well-known woman is a singer. -That woman is ...
- What does “Make you sweat” mean? Could it mean something sexual? 😅
- It certainly was not their diet. or It was certainly not their diet. Which one is right?
- 1. If I moves back to Japan I will meet my parents every day. 2. If I moved back to Japan I wou...
- I have a question. What does "overplay" mean? Does it mean "playing something too much"? Thank you!
- Does this sound natural as an excuse when I write with a pen and my handwriting happens to be so ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) If you turn the letter M, it t...
- Can i use phrasal verb "burn out" as an adjective? my friend once updated caption "we're so Burn ...
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- Ciao a tutti! che differenza c'e' fra "mi fa sapere" e "mi faccia sapere", "mi fai sapere - fam...
- È corretto scrivere "missà" oppure si scrive soltanto "mi sa". Esempio: missà che oggi piove.
- Volevo chiedere se sarebbe possibile ... E" naturale? o serve il congiuntivo?
- Qual È l'origine del detto "Nel culo alla balena"?