Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- does have "coxinha" or "açaí" there?
- should i say a cafe "near by my home" or "near to my home" or "nearby my house" ? which grammar i...
- Which sentence sounds better? I'm always confused when I use "will" and "would."
- Which one is correct? "anyone is welcome" or "anyone is welcomed" ?
- I see the phrase "broiling weather" in an article about heatwave in the Western of America. is it...
- Are there any updates? Is there any update? Which one is gramatically correct?
- what does "I'll give you the D later" means? I want the meaning,not the translation, pls. like, w...
- Is the word Tennis shoes ( Sneakers ) used by Americans ??
- what does " Crash at my place" mean? When should I use it? Can you help me ?
- what's the 'delco girls'. what's the reason amerians say badly about delco people? I'm curious ab...