Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When do you say なな and when do you say しち ?
- When are you supposed to use 時 vs とき?
- When do you determine when you say これは or この。
- When do you put は after あした, and when not?
- when のですか and when ですか?
- What is the difference between 今度 and 次回 ?
- 今度は何をおぼえてきた？ おぼえる normally means remember, but with きた after, might it mean:"come to one's mind"?
- How do you say this in Japanese? please store this inside the box over there for next time. 今度の為に...
- Can I use "ever" instead of "of all time" in this case? - You're having the biggest problem of a...
- with a girl words worth more than eye contact (does this sound natural?)
- Please could you tell me which one of the followers sentences is correct?: The baby weighed fewe...
- "get on the freeway to get there faster." "get off the freeway in this exit." (does this sound ...
- Does this sounds natural？ I couldn't hear you from this part due to the network error.
- What do you call parents who gave birth to you? Bore parents?
- It is fine for me to accept a position that requires travel. It is alright for me to accept a...
- Is there any person with a good heart who can help me with the pronunciation 😂🌚I'm joking 😂..anyo...
- Is the slang word ‘wicked!’ used in Usa?
- What are the most popular payment apps in the US?