Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What dose people from Norway thinks about "Napapijri"?
- Is it true that Norwegians are the happiest people in the world?
- What are some idioms commonly said in Norway? For example, in the U.S. we have "break a leg" for ...
- is it true that the Norwegians are very confident in the words of the people?
- Are there similar meaning of a word "Hygge" in Norway?
- Is it true that in Norway is a proverb like "When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk."?
- Is there a website to watch norwegian children's shows?
- What do you call the famous Norwegian cheese slicer?
- Are these greetings correct for each day during X'mas? 23 Dec. > Glædelig lille julaften! 24 Dec...