Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English?
- How would you say this in English
- How do you translate this?
- What does this say in English?
- how do you say this please?
- I haven’t seen her for two years. Or I haven’t seen her two years.
- Does this sound natural ? 1) I alone can climb the tree.
- Are "pimp" and "sex solicitor" the same thing?
- Are these sentences correct? Ecotourism give people an opportunity to think about environment se...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “adolescent behavior” and “chil...
- The medical professor’s thesis—hardly new, but rarely _____ by a faculty members of his distincti...
- How can I get "get" in this sentence "If god got us then we gon' be alright"
- Do sentences sound natural/make sense ? 1) Call me once you get home. 2) Let me know once you'l...
- If I say "I wont drink beer" does this mean forever?
- Is 'whether' a necessity for 'or not'? I don't care he's good or not. I don't care whether he's ...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- 새 옷을 입고 출근했는데 동료 한 명은 “우와, 새 옷 샀어요? 멋있네요.”라고 칭찬을 했습니다. 이 상황에서는 한국인이 무슨 말을 합니까? 표현 두 가지를 써야 되는데 ...
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...