Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural: I'd rather or I prefer?
- Which one sounds more natural: I asked something of her or I asked something to her?
- 1 Any questions? 2 Any question? Which is more natural?
- I'm wondering if... I wonder if ... Which one sounds more natural or commonly used?
- Which one sounds natural? 1.Feel free to ask 2.Don't be hesitate to ask
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- To solve questions of the math is involved by motivation. It's like sports Does this sound natural?
- I'm hungry. Make me breakfast.であっていますか？(お腹すいた。ご飯作って)
- About one third of Japan 's electricity came from nuclear plants until the 2011 Fukushim nuclear ...
- Please correct these sentences and make them more natural. It's most difficult for me to curb ...
- I have not had a conversation in English in a long time. Is this sentence correct ?
- What does it mean "to manicure the table"?
- "no one has ever asked me that." (does this sound natural?)
- Hello there. Can i use "stray" For humans too as a verb as in " We were split into teams but my p...
- The garbage boxes with metal-capped wheels are everywhere Istanbul's streets. Does this sound na...
- - ......1...... the parade ....2..... ? -Yes; it ......3...... an hour ago! Has / started / begu...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?