10 Sep 2014
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 什么时候用you and I，什么时候用you and me？
- When will I use I have had and I had only..?
- quando eu irei utilizar gonna, wanna etc?
- When do I have to use are and is?
- When do I use -ing in the verb at the beginning of the senntece
- What is the difference between to start and to begin ?
- I'm going to sleep now. It's early start tomorrow. Does this sound natural?
- I'm starting to understand English little by little. Does this sound natural?
- Is this Ok? - I’m in dire need to improve my communication skills.
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “the direct rays of the sun” and...
- hello,I want to talk to native that can improve my English level so welcome for native to talk to...
- If my company will cover my expense up to 200$, I spent 500$, then which interpretation is correc...
- Does this sound natural? I’m going to rent out my house to someone so I can make profit from th...
- What does barnstorm mean? Is it a common word?
- 1What are you talking about? 2You are talking about what? Does the sentence 2 make sense?
- Which one is correct? I will send her to school starting tomorrow. I will send her to school fr...
- Which tenses would you put those verbs in ? I'm perplexed that my teacher says it has to be - The...
- Which do you think is more natural? --- That's a good idea! Why didn't I think of it? That's a...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- How do you response “what’s up”/“what’s going on”? I need a lot of examples.