Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you translate this quotation to English please? “Zihnim bu şehirden, bu devirden çok uzakta.”
- who can helo me to translate this?? sorry there is missing alphabet, it's like 'I' thanks a lot 🙏😊
- Can someone please translate this to English for me?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I tried using google translate but I d...
- please would you help me translate this sentence "ask sandıgın kadar değıl, yandığın kadardır" to...
- Both are very cute! Is this sentence correct?
- does this sound ok they may hide the things they have bought
- Is this grammatically correct ? You are the most magic person I have met
- Hi, my family.and I are fine . Thank for asking. I would have I liked to come, but I don"t have...
- let me see if I'm right... I'm learning the difference between these words and I want to know if ...
- "They permitted me to take paternity leave." Hello! Is the sentence above natural sounding?
- How to say that you will learn to play a song on an instrument just by listening. Without the she...
- If someone introduce their name to you: "Hi I’m Emily! It’s nice to meet you!". How would you ans...
- How do you use "Almost here"?
- How to answer to "Congratulations! You've earned it! Keep up with the amazing work!"
- biri ölürse mekanı cennet olsun allah rahmet eylesin derim ama ne demeliyim ailesine? geçmiş o...
- bir kişinin bebeği olunca ne deriz bu durumda
- Ejemplos de insultos, malas palabras, etc, en turco.
- What's the difference between emir kipi and istek kipi? the third person singular and plural (o; ...
- Someone to give me a brief explanation of Emir kipi please