Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why does its called "South Korea" internationally while its called "대한민국" (i'm sorry if i type it...
- how you gives name to the babies in korea ? i mean like "min seok " what does it mean ? and how y...
- Why do we say "Korea"? Where does it come from? Since 한국사람들이 say 한국... - and 대한민국. May you pleas...
- why do Koreans add "ya" or "ah" when they call someone's name example : jimin-ah
- Do Koreans use "청" to name them? xx청
- How can you check if someone blocked you on Kakao (without them knowing you checked so you can po...
- What's the expiration date of a soju bottle? How long does a soju bottle last after being opened?
- Why do Koreans add "ssi" and "ah" to the ends of names? what do they mean?
- How to find Korean Friends in KAKAO TALK?
- Is there a korean word that’s equivalent to the N word?