Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's on your mind about when you using ”be up to”?
- How do you know? How do you know that? Which is more commonly used?
- get looks from people Is this a common phrase? How do you use it?
- How do you use You know what in the conversation?
- Which do you use?or different words? As you know,As might you know,you know?
- Is the following sentence grammatically correct? Paul spent a week in painting his house.
- Which is better to say if I mean the phenomenon in general? The sea level is getting higher. ...
- Is this correct? A: Tell me more about the horrible crime. B: I don't know anything else about. ...
- Are boats small? And are ships large?
- hello. does the phrase "long ago" sound old please?
- Guys, I can't understand the word LANDED in this sentence. Could you please explain it to me? 😊🙏🏻...
- I'm Japanese and I have a native American partner who I've been dating for two months. "Nobody g...
- bad' s comparative is less or worse?
- 'I've already eaten' is it right? or is there any other way to express it? feel free to just prov...
- Why is "I felt so lonely" incorrect?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...