Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the Italian meaning of Rents a car?
- what is the synonym of stationary car?
- What does 'sad car ride' refer to?
- What does “threw” the car into drive mean?
- What does the word “squared units” mean in mathematics??
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Is "the" before "COVID-19..." needed? or it is redundant? "Problems such as Global Warming and t...
- “As far as I know “, “in my opinion, I think “. Can u give some ones like them
- Which do you think is more common? -- I often go for a walk to a nearby park. I often go for a...
- The restaurant had a line of 15 groups waiting! Is this expression correct?
- Which do you think is more common? --- How many are there in your family? How many people are ...
- difference between "this guy will kill a bird" vs "this guy would kill a bird"?
- Could you please help with my Sentences??🌼🌼 I want to know the most natural and casual way to say...
- Hey, I need a word for something like "bastard" used as an insult, but something specifically for...
- Why isn't there an article in this sentence "Yet he is lord of all the animals."? This is from th...
- Does this sound natural? We are afraid we can’t do it for you.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?