- I wanna know classic jokes!!! Tell me!
- Please tell me your favorite jokes?
- please tell me some jokes in english.
- Please let me know your favorite jokes!!
- Please tell me any joke . Let's share :))
- Could you please explain the joke (seen on Reddit)? - You have been made a moderator of /r/dadjo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 実は彼が影の権力者だからだよ(かげのけんりょくしゃ) for a joke between friends
- What should be concerned when telling jokes in the US? For non-native speaker, it's hard to find ...
- The screw performs an axial rotation OR? the screw performs rotation around an axis Which on...
- I will go to the bed as soon as I ….. my homework. (do/ did/ had done/ will) ??
- Which verb should I use here ("is" or "are"?): "her target audience are/is kids and teenagers"
- The original sentence: She accused her boss of making advances to her. 1) What did she accuse he...
- Is this answer natural? Q: What were some of your favorite activities when you were a child? A:...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- What did he say? Really? _________, _________, ________day conversation about it.
- Guys, I am very weak in English, please help me 😭😭😭😭 I need someone to communicate with on a dail...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd