Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does “what would that make me” mean?
- What does “That’s all I am to you” mean?
- what does “what’s that about?” mean?
- what does “no matter what ??” mean?
- What does “just the sort of thing for you” mean?
- I got a wrong figure (桁を間違えていた) Does this sound natural?
- I feel a little bored because there are no figure skating competitions broadcasted on TV. I wis...
- What is the difference between figure and diagram and chart and graph ?
- I hope you all who listen to the songs be happy. Does this sound natural?
- Is this answer natural? Q: How often do you start up a conversation with people you don’t know?...
- Is this answer natural? Q: If you drop food on the floor, will you pick it up, blow it off/dust ...
- I hope will be happy to listen the songs you all. Does this sound natural?
- How do you call a man that guides and explains the fight array to the contestants which on an are...
- Are sentences below correct? Do people ask questions this way when they want to know what others’...
- <When I want the taxi driver to go some more, can I say? > Please, keep going. (or) Please...
- Usefull American slang
- I have a problem with describing the past in English. could you help me to understand the differe...
- How would you know the difference if someone said "can" or "can't" in conversation? Some time I ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd