7 Oct 2014

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
  • Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
Closed question
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? クシャっとした顔 or 顔をクシャっとする(notes) He gulped a big portion of wasabi which tastes like strong horseradish.

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions