Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you paraphrase line 4?
- Can you paraphrase line 12?
- Can you paraphrase line 184?
- Can you paraphrase line 103?
- Can you paraphrase line 141?
- Can you paraphrase "My fault" in line 292 as "I'm sorry"?
- Can you paraphrase "... a moment where ..." in 115?
- Can you paraphrase the part "It didn't help that ... " in the following sentence? It didn't he...
- Is this natural?→ ”Master of pronouncing「あいうえお」,will soon be master of the pronouncing Japanese.”...
- A)"my grandparents BROUGHT ME UP instead of my real parents." OR B)"my grandparents RAISED ME i...
- What does “you grounded now” mean
- My feet are numb. My feet are asleep. What's the difference between them? Thank you.
- Do you think sometimes you say shit you don’t mean at all? Does it sound natural? Thanks
- https://youtu.be/lUm5Vv_9lpE Can you tell me what the English in the song is saying? I didn't ...
- What does a foreign Valentine look like?
- "Which Cisco DNA Center Assurance Tool will graphically show the path your applications and servi...
- 1. If I wanna make friend with someone, Would I first ask for his/her name: "What's your name?". ...
- This is my journal!!😆😆😆 Guys could you please help with my sentences?? I wanna know the most nat...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...