24 Mar 2015
- Cómo se dice en inglés: el lunes por la mañana estará nublado.
- how do you say onde é q vamoa comer em ingles?
- Cómo se escribe esta pregunta en inglés ? Está lloviendo ??
- in English how do we say this sentence
- Why do we use would in the sentence below instead of must? It would be helpful to know what the w...
- How do you say this in English (US)? es lohnt sich nicht es zu tun
- Cuál es la mejor traducción para «actually thought»? Me acaban de responder eso
- How do you say this in English (UK)? ¿Cómo es posible que no sepas hablar inglés?
- What does the sentence below mean? If possible, can you kindly tell me the way to use "nothing ＋s...
- Do you sometimes pronounce the phrase "just an ordinary" like "jus-nor-near-y"?
- "I was happy to hear the news that he finally got a job. However, he said it's a temporary job an...
- "I completely forgot to set the alarm before going to bed last night, so when I woke up this morn...
- If you don't get the habit of reading when you are young, you don't try to read books for rest o...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...