Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "Here I go I'm going for it" mean?
- What does this mean? "To be fussed on [something]"
- What does "to be stoked to be doing something" mean?
- What does "get off on" it mean here?
- What does "I think I've got this thing down" mean?
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- if the price tag on the item doesn't work we can leave that out is not that important is just a s...
- Does this sound natural? Speaking of trips, I still want to go to western Canada.
- I'm being serious.
- I don't consider myself an addicted to American series because I only watch one one a month. ¿E...
- If someone says "I have a book to buy.", does it mean she or he have to buy a book, and go to the...
- How do you use "Whomever"?
- What do you call parents who gave birth to you? Bore parents?
- It is fine for me to accept a position that requires travel. It is alright for me to accept a...
- Is there any person with a good heart who can help me with the pronunciation 😂🌚I'm joking 😂..anyo...
- Is the slang word ‘wicked!’ used in Usa?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?