Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this easy for Native?
- Is Korean easy?
- Is it easy for a wheelchair to live in the United States?
- Is it easy to get a job as a nurse in the US?
- あなたには簡単すぎるって too easy ですか？ very easyですか？
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Is this sentence correct? we see each other quite often.
- I wonder what English accent this guy speaks with. https://youtu.be/1-1nBKHpAhI
- Does replacing “driving at” with “trying to say” in the sentence makes the connotation change? ...
- Does this sound natural? I got a direct message from “a Japanese-American woman” who said she wo...
- 'She has the ability to make people happy' 'She has the ability that makes people happy' Are thes...
- What preposition can I fill in the blank? - There were no ripe apples ...... reach, so I moved th...
- sometime i see 💅 emoji in twitter even regardless of nail art, is it refer to "who nailed it" thi...
- I ordered to him to do that Does this make sense??
- Is it correct? I'm meant to be on holiday.
- What's the difference between light up and brighten up? Our teacher said that saying'light up som...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...