Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how do I respond when someone tells me Mabrouk ?
- how to reply in fushah and egyptian when someone said to you (don't you miss me?)
- how can i ask someone to come with me? in egyptian dialect
- I'm trying to translate a Neapolitan saying. Does this make any sense to you? The whore calls yo...
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- Does "incredibly kind" mean same as "really kind"?
- Europeans are trying to wipe out natives americans by putting them in reservations (does this so...
- Does it sound natural? " You will receive a Starbucks E-gift voucher if you participate in the s...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- ''As soon as we arrive at my parents' place.'' - Is it parents' or parents's?
- What did he say? Really? _________, _________, ________day conversation about it.