Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- For double line , What is the thing that is suitable as a reason for saying this way?
- What is this? What is this supposed to be? Do these sentences mean the same thing, or not?
- which one is more natural to say 1) what does this even mean? 2) what is this mean?
- What are you saying? What are you talking about? Do those sentences mean the same thing？
- The other way around . What does this sentence mean?
- What's the most famous alternative therapy in your country?
- what are the alternatives to saying this ? Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between alternative and alternal ?
- Marshall and Robin are having dinner alone. (i mean only two of them) It’s going awkward. Robin:...
- Do they have the same meaning? 1. I cant go there at such a short notice 2. I cant go there at a...
- Is my pronunciation okay? “I hope it doesn’t snow tonight. I don’t want to shovel the snow.”
- What do you think I said?
- 請問這個表現自然嗎？ Today I watched Japanese animated movie which called Your Name. Although I have seen ...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd