Question
3 May 2018

• Russian

Hi, can someone give a look to my cover letter, I'm not sure if the grammar is right, so I would like some suggestions to how make it better both in grammar and style. Thank you in advance.

Dear Mrs. Name
I’m writing to apply to University of Strasbourg, Master Caweb, currently I’m attending the 3-rd and the last year at University of Naples l’Orientale, Department of comparatives cultures and languages. I plan to graduate from my university at the beginning of autumn 2018, even though I’m still finishing my studies.
I’ve been studying languages for a considerable amount of time, first at high school, I’ve studied English, French and Spanish and then at the university English and Japanese. So, for past few years I’ve been inquiring in what ways should I apply them and what possible choices I had and I came to conclusion that I wanted to dedicate myself to a creative and dynamic activity such as writing and at the same time being able to use all my skills.
In 2010 my life completely changed, I moved to Italy and had to start new school, find new friends, adapt to new context, learn a new language, not always it has been easy but I learned how to overcome difficulties and take positive from every situation. In the new school I tried myself in different activities: from languages courses to art tour guides in museums, it was very edifying part of my life as I learned that everything we do can lead us to greater things, so in 2015 I won the scholarship for the 3 weeks study trip in England with my school, I was very excited at the idea of visiting the city I always dreamt of, London.
I’ve always tried to improve myself and my skills, I’ve attended different extracurricular courses, such as data entry and web copywriter, the last one has been the most valuable as I could approach directly to web content creation and could learn different techniques behind a simple text that appears on our screens. I’ve learned in which way the word choice can influence the image of the enterprise and can improve its place in the market.
In 2017, I wanted to give my university life a turn and I applied for the Erasmus+ Studio exchange, even if at that time I was only in my 1-st year and I only had passed few exams. I thought I was out of competition as there were students from 2-nd and 3-rd year as well, but to my delight I found my name on the list of that students who were going in Erasmus. The next 10 months in France were simply as great as I expected them to be, not everything was simple and I had had some problems during my stay but once again I learned that I could solve any issues and take lessons from it.
I look forward to studying at the University of Strasbourg and living this marvelous experience that will help me to strengthen my skills and to start my career.

Sincerely,

Answers

• Croatian
  • Serbian Near fluent

• Russian

• Croatian
  • Serbian Near fluent

• Russian

Hi, can someone give a  look to my cover letter, I'm not sure if the grammar is right, so I would like some suggestions to how make it better both in grammar and style. Thank you in advance.

Dear Mrs. Name

Sincerely,