Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I need someone who I can talk to just to learn English
- Please, I want and need anybody or someone can help me to learn me English... Teach me, dear 😉😊
- i want someone to teach me english please
- I want someone who can teach me to speak English better✌❤
- Does anybody want to teach me English?! I need someone who can text with me on daily basis. I wan...
- beacause, you know i is limited power, so i need to get confirmation from my boss, before geving ...
- You can't say: I'm loving it (beacause to love is a state verb), so it's: I love it. But you can ...
- Please show me how to pronounce I learn English beacause English is very interesting. It is well ...
- now I will read about my dog. This sentence is incorrect, right? Can you please correct it?
- Please explain the meaning of the lyrics! I think it's a famous hiphop song! You ever seen a ni...
- Does "affectionate" mean that a person is showing love?
- can I buy a car regardless that I don't have credit card (does this sound natural?)
- Which one is correct: five people or five persons?
- I'll leave it up to you. Does this expression sound natural?
- If I say "My pronunciation kinda sucks." to somebody that I meet for the first time, does somebod...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I'd been feeling bad for a long time before she came back and s...
- You'd better not drive then! Here( you'd) Abbreviation for what?!!
- Hello, Is this sentence ok? : He told the truth
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...