Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does japan think of foreigners?
- Hi ! What do you think about all foreigners who decided live in Japan ?
- What do Japanese people think about foreigners living or studying in Japan?
- How do Japanese people feel about foreigners living in Japan?
- What japanese people think about foreigners who move to Japan?
- Does this sound natural? Before the clumsy ignoramus, in other words, my colleague, gave it the ...
- How do you say 核(かく)シェルター in English (US)?
- "I sleep well in winter as if my ancester was a bear." This sentence sounds natural?
- In Suits, TV program, Alex said "You're more than means the eyes." What does this mean?
- I am an undergraduate student, If I am going to have a meeting with a professor and his phd stude...
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "If for no reason other than to be stubborn."
- Can you express “sympathy” when /s/ is added to “countless forms” that do not have it as in colle...
- Learning cooking is fun. Learning cook is fun. Which sentence is right？Thank you very much.
- You have come to believe that some things are all good and some things are all bad. What does it ...
- to swipe a card to slide a card to run a card what are the differences?