Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it optional to pronounce the ending T sound? Sometimes I heard people say "Wha chu you want", ...
- Vocês costumam contrair a frase "you all would not have" para "y'all'dn't've"?
- Do you omit the sound of "h" of "he" when "he"is in the middle of a sentence?
- I have noticed some people pronounce "wanted" as "waned" without the "t". I want to know if this ...
- i really wanna sound more natural so i have one question, u really use " ' " or just ignore it? f...
- Are there any updates? Is there any update? Which one is gramatically correct?
- what does "how you liking it so far" mean? Can you help me, please?
- How to tell that "we understand the situation" in a formal email?
- what does it mean the phrase "have a great one" ? it s the first time I hear that.
- what does "rise and grind" mean??