- Would it be understandable if I wanted to have a Korean name when speaking in Korean because my n...
- If my name is too complicated to be pronounced/ doesn't sound good in Korean is it okay if I choo...
- why do foreigners get korean names? If I go to korea cant I keep my own name is..kadian(카디안) a di...
- If your name is hard to pronounce in Korean can you just create your own Korean name like i did?
- Okinawa is a tropical area. Does this expression sound natural?
- Shibuya is a busy city. Does this expression sound natural?
- Would you dare? Does this expression sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? "What good is your TV if you're too busy to watch it?"
- Which is the correct answer and why? * What (do you think - are you thinking) about, Judy? * Mr ...
- Is it me either or me an either
- if my car has flat tires, how do you say it? I got a flat tires?
- My aunt …..with us for a few weeks . a)Is staying b)Staying c)Stay d)Stays
- Hello, What’s the difference between “knock ON the door” and “knock the door”? Feel free to pro...
- What’s the best way of saying this? 1. I wish my brother could have seen the person I have beco...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- 이 문장이 맞아요? 저는 한국에서 여행하고 싶어요. 저는 한국으로 여행하고 싶어요.